- Diploma / Bachelor / Master Degree in Electrical Engineering from a Reputed University.
- ASNT Level II – Certification (RT, UT, PT, MPT)
- Must be Aramco Approved E & I QC Inspector.
- Saudi Aramco Approved E&I Inspector.
- Working Experience in Saudi Arabia.
- Age up to 40 years.
Experience and Responsibilities
- Minimum of 7-year Experience as E & I Inspector in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical construction field.
- Responsible of E&I INSTALLATION & inspection ACTIVITIES on the Site.
- INSTALLATION & inspection of instruments and electrical equipment’s and panels.
- Supervise the quality control function on site.
- Issuing, follow up and approval of NCR and MRS.
- Inspect Electrical & Instrumental Work carried out by the yard.
- Conducting different tests such as line check& loop tests carried out by the Yard.
- Monitoring, review and inspection of all major activities and progress of the E&I construction works.
- Interface with engineering, planning and procurement as well as other disciplines.
- Responsible for his own safety and others safety working around him.
- Responsible to have reasonable care towards the environment and contribute in energy savings and waste reduction.
- Conversant with NEC Codes.
- Very good Knowledge in SAES.
- Shall understand and steward LOTO systems, including understanding of electrical safe work practices.
- Must be have working knowledge of secondary selective electrical distribution networks,
- Must understand and be able troubleshoot residual based automatic transfer systems.
- Must have working knowledge of low voltage smart motor control (i.e. GE MM300 smart
- Must be able to write and execute electrical distribution switching orders for 34.5kV, 4160V
- Shall be able to write electrical system energization procedures, including ability to review
and understand system test results.
- Must be able to read, review and ensure construction QA utilizing the EPC electrical
- Shall be able to read and understand 4160V and 480V motor schematic diagrams.
- Sub-station commissioning and startup experience.
Work Location and Relocation
- Work Location will be Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Eastern Province. It is the discretionary of company to relocate the candidate to any site in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Health and Fitness
- If have any record of long term medication related to Heart Diseas, Lung & Lever Disease, Diabetics, Blood Pressure & Anaemia should be mentioned in the CV or mail communication.